Monday, January 14, 2013

first blog

Hello my name is Josh Norris. this is my 2nd year in CSE engineering at OSUM. I was previously at MTC in the Nursing program but decided it wasnt for me, so unfourtunately this is like my 4th or 5th year. I work at Kroger Pharmacy here in marion if you want to know more about me click the link below and it will take you to my FB.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/josh.norris.10


I did not write a poem but will have one comming so stay tuned.

This is my piece from the American dream portion of our journal. Enjoy!


The “American Dream” in my opinion would be based on the individual. In my case, I want to graduate and work for a gaming company as a programmer. Have my own house and pay all my bills of off my salary while my wife, who is an OTA, puts all of her money in a savings account for early retirement. However, this dream could be as simple as graduating college or starting a family for other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment