Monday, January 14, 2013

Peter Vaccarella

     My name is Peter Vaccarella and I'm from Westerville, Ohio.  I commute to the Marion campus everyday of the week for 40 minutes north down High Street.  I am a computer science major and am planning on transferring to main campus next year.  When I'm not at school I work at a Pizza Hut by my house as a delivery driver.  I wasn't present in class last week so I never wrote the poem.

     I believe the American Dream is your own form of making it in life. That is why I believe it changes for every generation that passes. As time goes on, us humans get more and more technologically advanced and it changes the opportunities that you can achieve later in life. With technology advancing ever so fast I am excited to see what the future brings. With the work ethic that we have as a nation I am sure that many tedious tasks will become easier to do. Like imagine if you not only had a washer and dryer in your home, but also a machine that would fold and stack all your cloths aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment